Ray Angelini, Inc. (RAI) is a multi-services electrical contractor that builds and maintains all types of electrical projects. Services include: Commercial and industrial electrical contracting for entities such as data centers, hospitals, refineries, chemical plants, and utility substations; alternative energy provider, specifically solar EPC and solar maintenance, cogeneration construction, and LED lighting design and retrofits; wireless infrastructure services such as Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and cell tower construction/modifications; utility services and power systems testing and commissioning. RAI has the ability to work at all voltages and with all substation equipment and experienced tag-holder personnel to provide the highest level of safety and reliability. The company proudly holds an Experience Modification Rate (EMR) of .483, a number used by insurance companies to gauge both past cost of injuries and future chances of risk. The lower the EMR, the better. An EMR of 1.0 is considered the industry average.
- Broad electrical industry experience (manufacturing, chemical plants, refineries, pharmaceuticals, co-generation plants, electrical substations, rail transit systems, hospitality, government, healthcare, schools/municipalities, solar systems, data centers, energy reduction design build services.)
- Full service emergency repair services—low/medium/high voltage, emergency generators, UPS systems
- Switchgear upgrades and infrared scanning, circuit breaker reconditioning and remanufacturing, transformers, instrumentation, switches: low/medium/high voltage, load testing, etc.
- Power quality harmonic investigations/grounding and neutral problems analysis
- Mission critical power systems testing and commissioning
- Design and installation of electrical systems for new construction and renovations
- EPCM solar contractor with over 80 MW designed and installed
- Licensed Electrical Contractor in NJ, PA, MD and DE
- Bonding Capacity: $200,000,000
- EMR: .483. Rated # 2 out of 2,649 electrical contractors in New Jersey.
- Numerous safety awards, including recipient of the NJ Governor’s Safety Award six consecutive years
Customers have the advantage of RAI’s unique knowledge that comes from over 40 years of experience serving in the electrical industry. Some customers are: PSE&G, FedEx, General Services Administration, Johnson & Johnson, NASDAQ, Walgreens, NJ Transit, Southeastern Transportation Authority (SEPTA) Delaware River Port Authority (DPRA), Morgan Stanley, TD Bank, DuPont, South Jersey Gas, Atlantic City Electric Company, Bristol Myers Squibb, Merck, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, State of New Jersey, NJ State Police, NRG Energy, CH2M Hill, Barton Malow, various boards of education, and more.
RAI personnel are committed to solving customer energy needs, including reducing their costs, and we take pride in an excellent safety record as well as customer satisfaction. Equipped with all the capabilities, expertise and labor to undertake the most complicated projects, the RAI team puts customer needs first and foremost.