RAI seeks an Administrative Assistant to work in our Sewell, NJ office.
- Data entry
- Collection of field documentation for customers
- Re-Labeling of turnover documentation and organization of soft copy files
- Collection of necessary information for weekly meetings
- Daily GPS-to-timecard comparison
- Assists General Manager and Assistant Project Manager
- 5+ years of related experience
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to type with minimal errors at a speed greater than 45 words/minute
- Ability to multi-task, with attention to detail
- Good organization skills with ability to manage time efficiently, meet deadlines
- Career-oriented individual
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, advanced skills in Excel
The foundation of our company is RAI’s strong Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Policy. It establishes our belief that employee safety is a core value, inseparable from our mission “To be the Solution For All of Your Electrical Needs” and we foster a culture of safety for our employees, contractors and key partners. “Our employees are expected to adhere to all safety requirements to ensure that we maintain a commitment to excellence in everything we do”. Our EHS Policies are designed to ensure a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, no matter where they work, and safety is regularly monitored.
A current resume is required to be considered, with a cover letter. Only candidates with skills set matching requirements outlined here will be contacted. Email your resume to Careers@raiservices.com