- Drafting project drawings for prospective work, contracted work, and completed work that requires additional drawings for close-out.
- Provide calculations describing the characteristics of a photovoltaic system as required by state laws and the authority having jurisdiction.
- Provide drawings and calculation pertaining to Single Line Diagrams that describe an electrical system including arc fault analysis.
- Assist in preparing documentation for New Jersey Office of Clean Energy, utility interconnection applications, and BPU applications (to electronic formats, if required).
- Scale and Print construction drawings for other departments.
- Run PV Syst, PV Watts, Solar Pathfinder, etc.
- Revit, Trimble and Helioscope experience preferred.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or current student
- AutoCAD Design
- Engineering level Mathematics and Calculations for Photovoltaic Applications and General Power Engineering
- Communications Skills
- Mathematics/Scientific Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products
- Proficient in working with Microsoft One Drive
- CAD Design
- Time Management
- Experience with Computer Programs
- Self-Management/Independent Thinking
- Safety Training, i.e. Equipment (ladders, lifts, etc.), and OHSA Arc Flash Safety
Everyone’s job includes assisting RAI to create a safe and healthy working environment by working safely and using equipment safely at all times.
Competitive salary, performance bonuses and a fully comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, long term disability and 401(k) with match. RAI is an equal opportunity employer and offers a drug free work environment.
For more information and to apply for this position, please forward a current resume, including two references, to: Careers@raiservices.com