The successful General Manager will manage the Industrial Division business from end to end; providing leadership to develop, estimate, and successfully manage projects in the business nature of these divisions.
Working closely with the Project Managers in their planning and development of each project in a pro-active manner – while having complete oversight of divisional teams and project portfolios.
Our Industrial Electrical Group has performed services on chemical plants, refineries, transportation facilities, utility sites, industrial manufacturing, commercial and building construction projects. We currently employ a solid core of professional, multi-disciplined electrical managers and electricians that consistently deliver successful jobs by maintaining an expert team, equipping them with the best tools and training available, and having them commit to the highest levels of workmanship and attention to detail.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Construction industry experience
- Strong Industrial knowledge of both inside and outside industrial/electrical construction
- Experienced manager and people motivator
- Proven ability to manage budgets; maintain profit margins, and grow revenue
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem solving abilities
- Communications skills, both verbal and written
- Time Management skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently (as well as part of a larger team)
The foundation of our company is RAI’s strong Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Policy. It establishes our belief that employee safety is a core value, inseparable from our mission “To be the Solution For All of Your Electrical Needs” and we foster a culture of safety for our employees, contractors and key partners. “Our employees are expected to adhere to all safety requirements to ensure that we maintain a commitment to excellence in everything we do.” Our EHS Policies are designed to ensure a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, no matter where they work, and safety is regularly monitored.
RAI offers competitive salary and benefits. For more information and to apply for this position, please forward a current resume, including two references, to: Career@raiservices.com