RAI seeks candidate for a hands-on Senior Accountant position to join its seven member accounting team at headquarters in Sewell, NJ.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Processing multi-company accounting transactions
- Monthly intercompany transfers and account reconciliation
- Month-end accruals and closing processes
- Use tax reporting
- Analytical review
- Inventory records management
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Auditor interface
- Cross-trained in additional areas of Accounting
Strong candidates for this position should have the following preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of progressive experience, public/private experience preferred
- CPA or CPA track desire
- Technology savvy with above average Excel skills
- Essential qualifications include understanding of the general ledger and financial analysis proficiencies, and strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Quality work ethic
- Construction experience helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge of Maxwell Suite and/of Spectrum accounting software helpful.
The foundation of our company is RAI’s strong Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Policy. It establishes our belief that employee safety is a core value, inseparable from our mission “To be the Solution For All of Your Electrical Needs” and we foster a culture of safety for our employees, contractors and key partners. “Our employees are expected to adhere to all safety requirements to ensure that we maintain a commitment to excellence in everything we do”. Our EHS Policies are designed to ensure a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, no matter where they work, and safety is regularly monitored.
If you or anyone you know would be interested in this position please forward an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org